YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 COPPER/RED/GREEN ANNOUNCEMENT
On Tuesday 22 November a duplication error occurred when drawing winners for the YEEZY BOOST 350 drop sizes 10-12 out of AREA3. A number of entrants were incorrectly contacted and informed that they were winners.
adidas South Africa would like to apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment caused. A representative will be contacting these entrants shortly with further information.
For the first time on November 23, Kanye West and adidas Originals release three color-ways of the iconic YEEZY BOOST at the same time. The world’s most influential and sought-after shoe debuts in black with three different flashes of color:
YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Copper, YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Green, and YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Red
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 is crafted with the best innovation in adidas and with Kanye West’s unmistakable aesthetic. This version of the 350 V2 features an upper composed of Primeknit in tonal black. A streak of either Copper, Green or Red bears the mark ‘SPLY-350’. A semi-translucent rubber outsole and TPU sidewalls create a striking effect while providing superior traction.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 midsole utilizes adidas’ innovative BOOST™ technology to create a durable, shock-resistant, responsive sole. At the same time, the breakthrough Primeknit material leverages adidas’ most advanced digital knitting techniques to fit like a second skin.
Consumers are able to sign up to stand an opportunity to win a chance to purchase a pair of the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 from 12h00 pm on Friday 18 November until 12h00 pm on Sunday 20th November 2016. on www.area3.co.za. The raffle winners will be notified via telephone between 12h00 pm and 20:00 on Tuesday the 22nd of November 2016 and will be invited to come to the store that they signed up for in person to purchase the pair between purchase their pair in person between 14:00 and 17:00 on Wednesday the 23rd November 2016. T&C’s apply.
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
Online Raffle Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, Cape Town.
- This raffle is free and open to all residents of South Africa and is used to give YEEZY fans a fair chance to buy the shoes due to limited quantities and sizes available.
- To stand the chance to get the opportunity to buy one of the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2, you can sign up at AREA3.co.za by entering your name, UK shoe size, valid bar-coded South African ID, cell phone number, email address and store of choice. Your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy a YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 in your shoe size, at the given date, time and selected store. Entrants into the online raffle will receive a confirmation mail from AREA3.co.za to confirm that they have been entered into the online raffle.
- You can enter your details at AREA3.co.za only from 12h00 pm on Friday 18 November until 12h00 pm on Sunday 20th November 2016. You may only enter your name once, select one colorway of the Yeezy 350 V2 and select one store. Multiple entries will automatically disqualify you from the raffle.
- You can only pay with a credit card when selecting eCom. eCom will only allow purchase with a unique credit card number, you can not use the same credit card for another Yeezy 350 V2 purchase on 23rd Nov 2016.
- An independent legal representative will draw for all stores and the succesful entrants will be randomly drawn from the names, shoe sizes and stores entered and will be notified via telephone between 12h00 pm and 20:00 on Tuesday the 22nd of November 2016. If the organisers cannot reach an entrant after 3 attempts, another entrant will be drawn.
- If you selected eCom as a destination and you were contacted as a winner you will recieve a unique email on 22nd November, confirming this. This email will allow you to make your purchase as selected on AREA3.co.za, you will have until 17:00 on Wednesday 23rd November to complete the purchase. Thereafter your entry will be forefitted if you did not make the payment. Your product will be delivered the next day depending on your location. Please read the www.adidas.co.za delivery policy https://shop.adidas.co.za/delivery/
- The YEEZY BOOST 350 will be available for sale in South Africa at the following stores on Wednesday 23rd November between 14h00 and 17h00 only:
- AREA3 in Johannesburg
- Shelflife in Cape Town
- Shelflife in Johannesburg
- Adidas online store adidas.co.za
- Adidas Originals store Sandton
- Adidas Originals store V&A Waterfront
- Successful entrants must arrive at their designated store to purchase their pair in person between 14:00 and 17:00 on Wednesday the 23rd November 2016. Failure to arrive or purchase the shoes during the specified time at the designated store will result in the allocated pair being forfeited and a new successful entrant being drawn. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Each succesful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 in the size curve in their entry and designated store only upon production of a valid, original ID book/card at the given time. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry and no student cards will be accepted.
- Each successful entrant may bring one guest with them to the store when they purchase their YEEZY BOOST 350’s
- The Recommended Retail Price for the YEEZY BOOST 350’s is R3999.00 and is payable through the store accepted payment channels (cash, debit and credit). No discount or lay-buys will be given/accepted.
- No winning entries are transferable and no courier or nominated person may be used to pay and collect your YEEZY BOOST 350’s on your behalf.
- adidas will not be provide transport for anyone to and from any of the designated retailers and successful entrants need to arrange their own transportation.
- adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the raffle, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas
- By participating in this raffle, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by adidas and other companies in the adidas group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which adidas has about you; (iii) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) the use of your personal. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at AREA3.co.za