YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Core Black/Red – Updated
FEBRUARY 2017 – After the introduction of the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 silhouette in 2016, the first adidas + KANYE WEST release of 2017 sees the model return in a black / red color way, releasing globally on February 18th in adult and, for the first time, infant sizing.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 features a black Primeknit upper with contrast red letters bearing a mirrored ‘SPLY-350’ mark, distinct center stitching, and, for the first time on the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2, a heel tab.
On the adult shoe, a semi-translucent rubber outsole and TPU sidewalls create a striking effect while providing superior traction, while the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 midsole utilizes adidas’ innovative BOOST™ technology to create a durable, shock-resistant, responsive sole.
The infant shoe features a responsive all-rubber outsole, and a BOOST™ midsole, delivering superior traction and comfort.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 will retail for R3999, the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 INFANT for R2999, and both models will be available through the adidas online store as well as Shelflife in Cape Town and Shelflife in Johannesburg on Saturday, February 18th, 2017 from 10:00am.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 release will take place through a first come first serve on the adidas online store. Please contact Shelflife direct for further information on their release mechanism. T&C’s apply.
- The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, Cape Town.
- The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 will be available for sale in South Africa at the following stores on Saturday 18 February from 10h00:
For Shelflife customers:
- Shelflife stores will have their own mechanism to sell / raffle the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 and customers need to contact the stores directly to confirm. A customer may purchase only one pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 at selected stores. The Recommended Retail Price for the YEEZY BOOST 350’s is R3999.00 for adults and R2999.00 for the infants version and is payable through the store accepted payment channels (cash, debit and credit). No discount or lay-buys will be given/accepted.
For adidas.co.za customers:
- A customer may purchase one pair of Yeezy Boost 350 V2 only.
- When making your online purchase, the article in the size selected is reserved for you upon adding it to your shopping bag for 10 minutes. If you miss to finalize the checkout within the 10 minutes the reservation is lifted and you might not be able to purchase. The Recommended Retail Price is R3999.00 for adults and R2999.00 for infants and payment can only be made with a credit card. Your order is only successful if you get an order confirmation.
- All online purchases will be delivered according to the delivery policy available at https://shop.adidas.co.za/delivery/.
- adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the release, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
- All consumers thatpurchase Yeezy, are automatically added to the 3Tripes database
- For more information regarding online orders:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0861 627 231
- Contact hours on Saturday 18th February: 10am – 2pm